Monday, February 06, 2006

last AZ run

From worship to the streets, next to the airport to what someone just described as the real winter awaiting me in MN. My Extravaganza experience kept me in the midst of towering buildings near the Hyatt. Five runs, five directions but all led past incredible art, large sports stadiums, theaters, and then into to areas of great poverty. Such a curiosity, an obvious division, an illustration of something that doesn’t seem right, something that isn’t working, a brokenness that has no easy answer, if even there is an answer.

“IT’S IN YOUR HANDS”
BY ROBERT J MILEY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what fills my soul with running, biking, inline skating: it's the blending of mind, body, spirit in an encounter with creation & culture. Incredible.

I was running 10 miles north of you last weekend.

Keep moving.