Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cert School: Day 11

Everyday has its highlights. Dave Jarvis, camp director of Rainbow Trail, worked with us in the morning on outdoor ministry possibilities. The afternoon challenge is called the Dangling Duo. Each rung is a half-foot higher than the last. You can use each other to climb on but cannot touch the cable or the ropes. I made it, but it was Joan who pulled me up. I really didn’t expect to make it, but somehow found myself at the top. In the evening we gave a house blessing to Greg, Audrey and Micah. (We suspect we will hear of an added member of the their family today as they were headed to the hospital last night.) We feel a part of their family after being with them for three weeks.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still have bruises from the dangling duo...what an intense experience!!
I miss everyone already!!
-Becs