Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hennipin Ave. United Methodist Team

















I spend a lot of my time convincing groups they need a relational team of caring adults who do not consider themselves “ just volunteers” or “chaperones” but instead are full relational partners in ministry that make a huge difference in the life of kids and their families. The team I got to work with yesterday are well on their way to being such a team. What a joy!

Okay, they still can’t lower that bar to the floor. Such a seemingly easy task that continues to end up going in the opposite direction.

Spring --- maybe it is finally here? Nice early morning run. --- Flocks of happy returning robins everywhere. (Not sure how I know they are happy --- maybe the smiles on their faces??? Maybe the geese told me?)

No comments: