Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Beginning the run



On August 18th, 2005 I woke up early, alone, and started walking.

A week later Nick, my 18 year old son had me out on roller blades.

A few days after that Tim, a neighbor stopped by and wanted to go biking.

Stuart, my friend and financial advisor invited me onto a sailboat and began teaching me the art and language of sailing.

It was Catherine, a colleague and Peer Ministry trainer who led me on a scenic and healing day hike on the Superior Trail.

Over coffee Pastor Randy, a wonderful dreamer shared with me the finer points of running.

Tonight AK, who I am privileged to share my daily thoughts, with the added bonus of being my personal food advisor, is coaching me on opening this Blog.

So with the help of many I begin this new journey.

No comments: